Russian organizing committee of the 21st World Petroleum Congress in Moscow, June 15-19, 2014
The leaders of the Russian Federation and the heads of relevant Russian Ministries provide considerate assistance to ensure the successful conduct of the 21st World Petroleum Congress. The Russian Federation government has issued two decrees on this matter and has formed a respectable Organizing committee. Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation Mr. A.V. Dvorkovich has been appointed Chairman of the Organizing committee. The members of the committee include heads of relevant executive and legislative government agencies, senior executives of largest Russian oil and gas companies and financial institutions, leading representatives of the scientific and expert society.
1. A.V. Dvorkovich, Vice-chairman of the Government of the Russian Federation (the Chairman of the Organizing committee)
2. V.P. Yevtushenkov, Chairman of the Russian national committee of the World Petroleum Council (the vice-president of the Organizing committee)
3. A.I. Akimov, Chairman of the Board, open joint-stock company "Gazprombank"
4. S.M. Aldoshin, Vice-president, Russian Academy of Sciences
5. V.U. Alekperov, President, open joint - stock company "Oil Company "Lukoil"
6. V.L. Bogdanov, General Director, open joint-stock company "Surgutneftegaz"
7. N.G. Brunich, General Director, open joint-stock company " Zarubezhneft"
8. A.J. Goncharuk, Deputy Chairman of the Board, Chairman of the Ethics and Internal Control Committee
9. G.O. Gref, President and the Chairman of the Board, open joint-stock company "Sberbank"
10. M.S. Gutseriev, President, open joint-stock company oil and gas company "RussNeft"
11. A.I. Denisov , First deputy Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation
12. A.N. Dmitrievski, Director, Institute of problems of oil and gas of the Russian Academy of Sciences
13. A.V. Djukov, General Director, open joint-stock company "Gazprom Neft"
14. A.B. Zolotukhin, Vice-chancellor, “Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas"
15. L.V. Kalanda, open joint-stock company "Rosneftegaz"
16. S.N. Katyrin, President of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation
17. E.V. Korzun, General Director, Association of small and midrange oil and gas companies
18. V.V. Kornev, Director, noncommercial partnership "The Russian National Committee of the World Petroleum Council”(the Executive Secretary of the Organizing Committee)
19. N.P. Laverov, Vice-president, Russian Academy of Sciences
20. V.S. Litvinenko, Rector, "The Saint-Petersburg State Mining University"
21. V.G. Martynov, Rector, “Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas”
22. L.V. Mikhelson, Chairman of the Board, open joint-stock company "Novatek”
23. V.A. Sadovnichy, Rector, "Lomonosov Moscow State University"
24. S.F. Takhautdinov, General director, open joint-stock company "Tatneft"
25. V.N. Titov, First Deputy President - Chairman of the board, open joint-stock company VTB Bank
26. N.P. Tokarev, President, Oil Transporting Joint Stock Company "Transneft"
27. S.E. Donskoy, Minister of natural resources and ecology of the Russian Federation
28. S.N. Khadzhiev, Director, A.V. Topchiev Institute of Petrochemical Synthesis of the Russian Academy of Sciences
29. G.B. Khan, Chief Executive Officer, open joint-stock company "TNK-BP Management"
30. E.Ju. Khudaynatov, Vice-president, open joint-stock company "Oil company" Rosneft"
31. A.V. Sharonov, Deputy Mayor of Moscow in the Government of Moscow on economic policy
32. A.V. Novak, Minister of Energy of the Russian Federation
33. M.I. Epov, Director, A.A.Trofimuk Institute of oil and gas geology and geophysics of the Siberian branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences